All About Food
Good food, good recipes, good cooking tips, good drinks,
and anything else an epicurean might dream up!
Thursday, April 14, 2005
White Trash
Snack time!! This stuff is tasty!! And addictive!!

White Trash

Two 11oz bags of White Chocolate Chips ( I like Ghiradelli)
3.5 cups of Cheerios
3 cups of Rice Chex (small box)
3 cups of Corn Chex (ditto)
1 pound plain M&M's
2.5 cups mixed nuts (salted, no peanuts) Optional, I leave them out.
2 cups small pretzels (Eagle Snacks work well)

Get a really big metal bowl and place it over a large saucepan/pot containing one inch of water.
Put this over medium heat.

Dump the chips in the bowl and stir every now and then with a rubber spatula till melted smooth.
You can walk away from time to time, but be careful not to let the water get to hot or the chocolate will bog.
Dump everything else in the bowl and fold into chocolate until the hunks and chunks are well coated.

Spread the mess out onto parchment paper or freezer paper and set in a cool place until in cools and
sets solid. Break into pieces.

Dole out carefully, highly habit forming!!!









5 Comments:
Blogger Marianna said...
*drool*

I see these in my immediate future. Diet? What diet?! Diet is DIE with a T!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I think these would be a hit for a snack at my kids school! Although the teachers wouldn't be too thrilled with all the sugar in their system... :)

Blogger Laura said...
Dang you woman!! Ok..I'll have White Trash for breakfast and a whole bowl of Tzatziki sauce for lunch....
Sigh.
~L.

Blogger Marianna said...
Oy. And a beath mint in between.

Stinky pewwww.

*hugs*

Blogger manababies said...
Oh gosh. I don't have all the ingredients to make this. So that means I'll be obsessing over this until I can finally make some and then I'll just eat the whole dang thing. :D