All About Food
Good food, good recipes, good cooking tips, good drinks,
and anything else an epicurean might dream up!
Tuesday, October 25, 2005
Pumpkin Pie Fudge
This is my first contribution on here.. Be nice :)
This is a quick and easy fancy dessert for your neighbors, teachers at school or yourself.

Pumpkin Pie Fudge
butter an 8x8 pan
Boil at medium heat for about 12 mins. until thick:
1 c. sugar
2/3 c. Sego (evaporated)milk
1/2 c. pumpkin
1/4 tsp salt
2 Tbls. butter
1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
Then add:
2 c. fresh mini marshmallows
1 tsp. vanilla12 oz. pkg. white chocolate chips
nuts (optional)
Let set overnight.
Cut into pieces(put a piece of candycorn on each piece for decoration)
7 Comments:
Blogger Leesa said...
This sounds SOOOO good, I will definitely have to try this:)

Blogger Sprinkles said...
Yum! This does sound good! Thanks! I'm going to have to try this out!

Blogger Marianna said...
Every fall, we have a local arts & craft show. One of the folks that have booths have different kinds of fudge. I can't wait for their pumpkin fudge! And now, I can't wait to make yours!

Thanks!!!
M~

Blogger ME said...
Hmmm.. I am gonna have to try that one. I am new to your blog. Check out mines if you like :D

Blogger Leesa said...
I was in the local grocery store, and they were selling pumpkin pie for like $3.50. And the woman said, "You can't make them for that price." And I replied, "Not sure I want to eat the calories at that price."

Blogger josh williams said...
I bought some frozen Nan bread at Trader Joes, I then took some Lime scampi shrimp from Costco and while I cooked the shrimp in a fry pan thing I warmed the nan bread for 1.5 minutes at 400 degrees( I preheated my toaster oven) I then poured the shrimp onto the nan bread ( I used a clean plate and fork for presentation). It was not that bad really my girlfriend ate her portion and she wont eat any of my concoctions. Feel free to try this recipe ,gratis! Kind Regards JW

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Yummy, that sounds so good! I'll have to try it...