All About Food
Good food, good recipes, good cooking tips, good drinks,
and anything else an epicurean might dream up!
Friday, December 02, 2005
My Big Fat Greek Salad
Back in April or May, I posted my recipe for My Big Fat Greek Salad. I made one for Thanksgiving dinner ~ it's one of my signature dishes & everyone requests it. I didn't post a picture back then on this site, but I wanted to post one now so you could see how beautiful it looks.

Remember, there is no lettuce in a REAL Greek salad!

:)


8 Comments:
Blogger Eternity said...
mmmm...it does really look great and delicious! =)

Anonymous Anonymous said...
When I was in Greece, I had the BEST GREEK SALADS!!! I would go there just to have a bowl!

Blogger fotArte said...
wow... it looks very well ;)

Blogger Skye said...
Very pretty.

Blogger Keasty said...
I never knew it didn't have lettuce! Wonder of my wife knows that! I'll ask her.
We're going to Greece, after South America and then North America. Might see you in Texas! Check out my blog and answer the question of the month. Good on ya.

Blogger Lucy Stern said...
Wow that looks great, now where can I get the recipe?

Blogger Marianna said...
Lucy ~ I think I posted it in April or May..

Enjoy!
M~

Blogger Fish said...
Oh, I soooo want to be sitting in a little taverna on a harbour side on Patmos now, eating your salad and a dish of giant beans...