All About Food
Good food, good recipes, good cooking tips, good drinks,
and anything else an epicurean might dream up!
Thursday, September 15, 2005
A Moment of Thanks
When I first put together this blog, I didn't realize how wonderful it would become. We've got a great group of contributors and even greater recipes.

I wanted to spend a moment to thank all the readers and contributors on making this such a fantastic place to visit.

Let's keep on cooking!

If you have had an interest in becoming an additional contributor to All About Food, please contact me.

Thank you, Everyone!
3 Comments:
Blogger Marianna said...
*awww*... thank YOU for giving us a way to post our delicious recipes!

I need to go thru my files & see what I can come up with next!

M~

Blogger Lelly said...
Hi Greekchickie, thanks for commenting on my HNT! I guess you may have another blog site with yours??? But I can only find this delicious one!

Blogger Leesa said...
I haven't posted a recipe in awhile, I need to work on that!